Tuesday 11 February 2014

Things I'm Obsessing About Today...

Hi, guys!
So I thought I'd write a fun post about things that I've been obsessing about lately. Y'know, TV shows, music, toys, movies...whatever!
This might become a series of posts...the sky is the limit!...but for now, here's what I'm obsessing about today:

Downton Abbey



OMG, you guys, this show. This damn show! Okay, so Downton is an English primetime soap opera, but it's so much more than that.
It follows the family of an earl, including his wife, three daughters, distant cousins and his mother, the Dowager Countess.
But the twist is that is also follows the lives of their servants! So it's kinda like getting two shows in one, and it's so, so good!
I watched the first 3 seasons--there are only 9 episodes a season, and the first 2 seasons are on Netflix--in a week. I'm caught up with PBS, who is currently halfway through season 4.
Downton Abbey airs in Canada and the US on Sunday nights at 9pm ET.
Season 4 has concluded in the UK, and season 5 has been picked up.
Seriously, WATCH THIS SHOW.

Welcome to Nightvale



Welcome to Nightvale is a podcast, and it's hilariously brilliant and creepy. It's in the style of a radio show, with community announcements, local weather and news. It's hosted by a wonderful DJ, Cecil, and includes secret police, mysterious hooded figures, a glow cloud, a dangerous dog park, and so much more.
If you like creepy and funny, you'll love Nightvale.

Maple Sleigh Flavoured Coffee (Keurig)


I cannot even start my day without this coffee. It's SO GOOD. Seriously, if you love maple, and you love coffee, try it!

Peter Capaldi



Unless you're new here (and if you are, hi! Thanks for visiting!), you know that I LOVE Doctor Who. I couldn't be more excited/happy/thrilled that Capaldi is our next Doctor. I can't wait to see what he brings to the role, and I know that he's going to quickly become a favourite for me!

Low Carb Eating


Nope, you'll find no preaching here! But this is my list, and this is one thing that I'm obsessed with right now! I have a few pounds to lose, and, after trying many diets, I've found the one that works best for me. Losing weight while eating bacon, cheese, steak and butter? Yes, please!

The Olympics



Yep, I'm one of those people. I LOVE the Olympics, winter or summer, and it's on my TV 24/7 for the whole two weeks!

Reign



Although I don't have a the time I used to to write about it, I still LOVE this show. I love the story, the costumes, the hair, the boys, the cast, EVERYTHING!

And lastly,

School



I haven't mentioned here the reason WHY I don't have much time for blogging these days, but here it is.
Yup, I've gone back to school to get my high school diploma. Nope, I screwed around too much as a teen and never graduated in the first place, so this is a HUGE step for me! Also, I'm OLD you guys! So it's HARD!
But I'm on the honour roll with a 95% average, so, yay me!

And that's what I'm obsessing about today!

No comments:

Post a Comment