Sunday 12 May 2013

Doctor Who-- Nightmare in Silver



Sorry this is late! And short!
Here we go, to the point--


Nowhere close to as good as The Doctor's Wife.

Matt Smith was BRILLIANT. He amazes me over and over, every episode!

The kids sucked...although I'm not a fan of most kids in TV shows. Especially Doctor Who.

Warwick Davies was absolutely wonderful. Refreshing and fun. I hope we see him again.

Clara...Meh. I want to like her. I really, really do. But she's just not up to the standards I'm used to in the Doctor's companions. Hell, I even like Martha better than Clara at this point.

The directing was great. I loved the planet and the characters.

I didn't like the way the Cybermen were used and I felt like I was missing whole chucks of the story. I wonder how much was left on the cutting room floor...

So, didn't hate it, didn't love it. :(


One left, you guys. The Name Of The Doctor.

STAY AWAY FROM SPOILERS! They're out there and they're BAD this season! :(

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment